2015: With the implementation of its latest strategic plan, called EVOLO, DIMOTRANS is entering a new growth phase.
During its previous 'Birdie' strategy, the Group saw extraordinary development. Its turnover increased from €90M in 2010 to €215M in 2014, boosted in particular by acquisitions in France and abroad (no less than eight in four years), and it reinforced its network of agencies across France and internationally (34 sites in France and approximately 15 internationally). Now, DIMOTRANS Group is aiming to reach €500M turnover by 2020.
With EVOLO, a new chapter is opening in DIMOTRANS' story. Salvatore Alaimo, DIMOTRANS Group President, reveals a few elements.
'EVOLO has five main points:
- investing in people and material (mostly information systems) to improve productivity and service quality,
- focusing on innovation and digital transformation,
- developing niche markets (aeronautics, wine & spirits, ecommerce),
- a stock market launch programmed for within the next 24 to 36 months,
- and pursuing our external growth, concentrating on countries that have a strong growth potential.
For this last point, several projects are being studied and should materialise in the next few weeks, bringing our 2015 fiscal year to approximately €250M.
This ambitious plan will let the Lyon-based group, which numbers close to 750 employees today, reach critical size whilst still keeping the human values that are part of DIMOTRANS' DNA, extremely important for the company President.